We know your privacy is important to you. It’s important to us too.
Who Are We?
everreach is a trading name and registered trademark of Voxygen Limited (“Voxygen”, “us” or “we”), a company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales with its registered address at 201 City Road, London , EC1V 1JN.
How do we use information collected from you?
We want to give you and all of our users the best possible service and a positive user experience. We use the Personal Information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To provide, maintain, tailor and improve the everreach service;
- To get in touch to tell you about the everreach service including, for example, service or security related issues, upcoming changes and improvements (which may include new chargeable services which you might like),
- To help you with questions you may have about the everreach service;
- To protect Voxygen and people that use our services;
- To anonymise and then to aggregate information about how you and other everreach users use the service (“Aggregate Data”), to identify trends and better understand users’ behaviour. When we say that Aggregate Data is “anonymous” we mean that it will not contain information from which you may be personally identified or contacted.
- To better understand your usage in order to personalize and improve the everreach service to you.
- To let you know about other similar Voxygen services unless you have chosen to not receive such communications.
- To let you know about other offers if you have accepted to receive them.
What information do we collect from you?
We collect information that you give us and information that we get from your use the everreach service:
- Registration Information. When you sign up for everreach, we will ask you to give us your full name, your email address, your company name and address, your phone numbers and a password.
- Payment Information. When you sign up for everreach, we ask you for your credit card details and we keep this in order to manage your monthly subscription. We ask for your postal address as it helps reduce fraudulent transactions. All your payment information is kept securely with our partner WorldPay. If you wish to learn more about them, please visit www.worldpay.com
- Your Activity. When you use the everreach service, we collect information about your activity such as your communication history. We store basic information about every call – the number that called in (unless withheld), the duration of the call and if appropriate the number to which we forwarded that call. This information is available to you, so that you can see how your customers are contacting you.
We also aggregate this information so that we can see what features people find most useful and to help us decide how to improve the service in the future. Our staff don’t access your call records directly unless trying to assist you with technical support. In any case the content of communications remains confidential and is never accessed or recorded.
- Call Recordings. We will store voicemail recordings to provide a voicemail facility. We store voicemail recordings securely for a minimum of 30 days after which time they may be automatically deleted.
- Correspondence. We may keep correspondence for the duration of your subscription with us between you and us to
better serve you.
Who do we share your Personal Information with?
We don’t share your Personal Information with other organizations or individuals outside of our company, except:
- When we have a good-faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against or prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of Voxygen, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- With a company that buys us in the event that we are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, in order to continue serving you and others.
We may transfer for the provision of service, and you agree to allow us to transfer, your Personal Information to other third companies located outside the European Economic Area.
How long do we keep your Personal Information?
We will do our best to respond promptly and comply with your requests. In some cases we may not be able to process your request, for example, if it is technically impractical, risks the privacy of others, or causes a disproportionate burden on us.
Last Updated: 25 July 2014